While most dental procedures can be accomplished by your general dentist, oral diseases, maxillofacial trauma, TMJ disorders, and other types of surgery must be performed by a qualified oral surgeon.
Our oral surgeons at Transcend Dental are licensed in dentistry and receive additional years of training in various specialties such as cosmetic surgery, reconstruction, or craniofacial surgery and perform the following procedures:
- Removal or exposure of impacted teeth
- Extraction of wisdom teeth (third molars)
- Extractions where a patient’s complex medical history has to be taken into account
- Removal and biopsies of lesions, cysts, and tumors from the oral cavity
- Dental implants
- Treatment of sleep apnea
- Treatment of TMJ disorders
If you are suffering from any of the above maladies, you may be a candidate for oral surgery at our office. We will ensure that your oral surgery treatment is as comfortable as possible.
For more information on tooth extraction and other types of oral surgery in Royersford, Pennsylvania, or to schedule an appointment with our talented dentists and oral surgeons, we invite you to contact our dental office. Dr. Sajid, along with our friendly team, are ready to answer your questions!